EasyMesh Agent Router not assigning IP to Clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-10 16:22:15 - last edited 2023-05-10 16:23:21
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I've TP-Link XC220-G3V as Main Router and connected directly to Fibre Internet. I also have a Archer C6 on latest Firmware and both supports EasyMesh.

When I use Archer C6 as Agent Router and connect to main router, everything is going fine. But the client device connecting to C6 Agent alone is not getting any IP assigned. Was working fine for first 2 days. Now I tried resetting whole setup and adding EasyMesh again but no success.

How to solve this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Agent Router not assigning IP to Clients
2023-05-11 05:42:49

@Kangeyan 

Is the screenshot the web management page of the XC220-G3v?

On the two devices that connect to the 2.4G network of the Archer C6, please check to see if they can get IP addresses from the network or not. If they are Windows computers, you can follow this guide to find the IP address.

What is the hardware version and firmware version of the Archer C6? Please update it to the latest version.

Options
Re:EasyMesh Agent Router not assigning IP to Clients
2023-05-11 15:31:03

@Kevin_Z 

Yes, it's screenshot of the web management page of the XC220-G3v.

Yes. They're getting IP but no internet. Previously, they got internet and the IP details are also shown in above web management page.

Yes. Archer C6 is on latest firmware - 1.12.1 Build 221212 Rel.65938n.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 2