Bedtime control doesn't work, unless wifi manually reconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-15 18:01:08
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2

Hi, I have Deco X50 - 3 units. It is a 1.2 version with app version 3.3.65 - latest as of today. I have set in Parental control, Bedtime to 20:30. My problem is that it doesn't disconnect automatically. If I cut off the wifi manually, then the laptop will not connect again and I can see the network is restricted when trying to connect to wifi again. But it doesn't do it automatically, as it should be. I had the same DECO x50 version 2 and it was working flawlessly, but one of the units failed and the whole set was replaced. 

If it matters, the laptop is with Windows 11 and no special settings applied.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bedtime control doesn't work, unless wifi manually reconnected
2023-05-16 06:52:45

@FY2 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Can you help me check the following details:

1. On the Deco X50-V1.2, when it reached Bedtime if the laptop does not disconnect automatically, did it still have internet service even though the wifi was still connected?

--Please clear the browser caches before testing the internet service.

2. If creating another parental control profile for a different device, like the smartphone, did it behave the same during Bedtime?

3. Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log when the same issue happened again:

How to submit Deco APP log

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Bedtime control doesn't work, unless wifi manually reconnected
2023-05-16 07:37:16

@David-TP 

Hi, I have submitted email with logs and description. Thank you for guidance.

I have remade the maintained account 3 times. I have only 1 maintained account with 1 device.

The whole network is working OK for all other devices. We can access Internet with all of our devices through all of the DECO units, including washing machine, etc.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 251

Replies: 2

Related Articles