Votes

Update hardware and or app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-22 17:23:03
Tags: #select node
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6 build 20221229 Rel. 72252

My network is basically a strait line with base with internet access in one end and node 3 in the other not getting in contact with base.

A chat with support ended with below message, please advise when I can expect to download your improved version with a sollution.

Can I test a beta-version?

" at this moment the firmware that may help to connect the farthest node to the main is not yet available for the version 2 of Deco M4. Our engineers will work on it and you can also try to ask them directly on our community page:

https://community.tp-link.com/

Options
3 Reply
Re:Update hardware and or app
2023-05-23 03:03:42

@RonnyW 

Hi, welcome to the community.

There hasn't been beta firmware for Deco M4 v2 yet.

Were you having any issues when the satellite M4 is not connected to the nearest Deco?

Can I have some pictures of the network map and signal source on the Deco APP:

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-05-23 08:04:53

@David-TP 

The farest node is called "Gästrum" and is no connecting to nearest node which is "Sovrum" but the farest "Kontor" which is base.

Options
2023-07-05 18:35:37

@David-TP 

Hi

My problem is that the two satellite M4R both connect only to the base M4R with Internet connection and my network is basically a strait line and I want the satellit in the end of the line to connect to the nearest satellit.

Please advise how to fix it 

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 268

Replies: 3

Voters 2

Tags

select node