Archer T2U and T2U Nano keeps disconnecting on 5ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-24 06:22:08

I have laptop and desktop running win10 and win11. Purcahsed Archer T2U and T2U Nano for each device. If I download huge amount of data such as games on 5ghz, the wifi randomly disconnects even though the adaptor is connected to the system and the light is blinking. Though it works fine on 2.4ghz. It happens on both my device with both the adaptors. I tried switching the adaptors but still the same. At first I used the driver that came with the disk. It was giving me problem. So i uninstalled and installed new drivers from tp link website of the respective adaptors but still getting the issue. Tried changing the wifi channel but still the same issue. Can anyone help me?

so summarising everything, if i download huge amount of data, 5ghz wifi disconnects. But if i do the same thing on 2.4ghz, it works fine.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T2U and T2U Nano keeps disconnecting on 5ghz
2023-05-26 08:09:52

@Sauravm22 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Have you tried the beta driver here:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/509006

Are you able to reproduce this issue most of the time?

If the driver did not help, could you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following details:

1. Please refer to this link to help me get the system info for your two computers:

How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 468

Replies: 1