Deco XE75 and Zigbee

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco XE75 and Zigbee

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco XE75 and Zigbee
Deco XE75 and Zigbee
2023-06-07 15:08:26
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've got a set of Deco XE75-Pro and I'm wondering how to controll its zigbee functions? I have some zigbee devices, but based on what I can see from my current zigbee network stats, Deco does nothing. The most distant (from the main coordinator that manages the network) zigbee device is sitting 1 metre away from one of the Deco stations, but still the signal is rather weak. How I can control that? Two things to mention all Deco base stations are wired into a switch, so no wifi link between them, and they're working in an AP mode. Is that a show stopper for zigbee features?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco XE75 and Zigbee
2023-06-08 02:01:51

@pavlick Hi, welcome to the community.

So far Deco M9 Plus is the only Deco that supports the Zigbee hub and Deco XE75 Pro does not support working as a Zigbee smart hub.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco XE75 and Zigbee
2023-08-29 21:42:17

@pavlick I have the same problem, I bought 3 XE75s, with a pre-existing number of zigbee devices and a tuya hub. 

Now all my zigbee devices are essentially dead, there is huge signal interference.  

Tp-link really should improve channel separation when a user specifies there's a zigbee network in the same house.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 543

Replies: 2