WiFi healthy then it drops Decos off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-07 22:28:00

Hi, I set up a series of Decos for a large house.

all have solid good strength connections between them and has been pretty solid for a year till a month ago and now the connections are good one minute and the next everything drops off the main unit which is an X20 dsl.

Firware is latest vers

Options
3 Reply
Re:WiFi healthy then it drops Decos off
2023-06-08 03:09:24

@Zodium 

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

May I know how many units you have?

• Can I have some pictures of the network map and signal source strength on the Deco APP, such as:

Could you please also refer to this link to help me check whether any Deco would turn red, or which case is quite like your current issue?

Fix unstable connection when connected to the Deco network

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-06-08 08:04:05

@David-TP 

Hi David thanks for responding to me.

As you can see from the two images one network is healthy and the other is not but these images were snapped less than one minute apart and the network flip flops like this all day.

I when to site about 2 weeks ago and rechecked all the DECO's were well placed for good strong signal linking still, updated all the firmware and rebooted all of them and the network proved to be solid for at least an hour or more whilst I was on site but the following day the problem returned.

If you can shed any light on this that would be great!

X20 DSL - FW 1.0.6 Build 20230303

The firmware for the decos I've updated but its just told me the decos are using old firmware??

So ive just downloaded it again and trying to update them remotely. I have done this at least 4 times before in combination of onsite and offsite.

Any help please??

File:
Deco network image healthy.PNGDownload
Options
2023-06-08 08:27:34

@Zodium 

Something extra here could it be that the firmware is just not updating properly as it says its updated all firmware with version 1.6.1?

Main unit X20 DSL - fw1.0.6

Deco M9_Florence's Bedroom - fw1.5.6

Deco M9_Guest Bedroom - fw1.5.6

Deco M9_Small lounge - fw1.5.6

Deco M9_Games room - fw1.6.1

Deco x20_Kitchen - fw1.1.4

Deco x20_Study - fw1.1.4

Deco x20_Living room - fw1.1.4

Deco x20_Attic - fw1.1.4

Options

Information

Helpful: 0