Deco P9 - MS Teams unusable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-16 11:18:19 - last edited 2023-06-16 11:20:54
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20201228 Rel. 55057

I'm on Virgin (Hub 3) and have added the Deco P9 to extend the network around my house.

All has been working fine, except MS Teams - it starts glitching a few minute into a video call, everything looks fine to me but people report that I'm breaking up their end. I note from the forum that a number of others have reported similar issues. I'm working from home, so this is not acceptable.

I have followed the guidance here: Zoom or Microsoft Teams frozen or hanging when connected to Deco - Home Network Community (tp-link.com)

So have effectively turned off all the features I bought the Deco for, and have just turned it into a very expensive wifi extender - and it still won't play ball with Teams.

Can someone please advise if there is a fix for this before I return it as a defective product, and go back to my old wifi extenders which worked fine?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 375

Replies: 0

Related Articles