Archer T3U driver installation gets stuck at 90%

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-24 11:16:46
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I've been having internet issues for months with random lag spikes and the T3U just disconnecting periodically and reconnecting

I tried updating/reinstalling the adapter driver off the website to see if that would fix it and the installation wizard gets to 90% and then stalls there, but at that point the adapter is already working even though the installation wizard is still open and the driver is still supposedly being installed

Even though it works I think it might not be completely installed which is why I have connection issues

Nothing I have found online has fixed it

What can I do?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer T3U driver installation gets stuck at 90%
2023-06-26 09:31:45

@Michael348 

Hi, how long have you had the adapter?

It is suggested to install the following driver to see whether it helped with the current issue:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/509006

Thank you very much.

best regards.

Options
2023-06-26 09:37:27

@David-TP 

Hello, thank you for replying

I've had it for around a month

The driver you link to says it only applies to T3U nano and plus, but I'm just using the T3U

Should I install it anyway?

Options
2023-06-30 01:22:51

@Michael348 

Yes, it is suitable for Archer T3U as well since they all shared the same chipset platform-RTL8812BU.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 577

Replies: 3

Related Articles