Remote (internet) management of M7350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-20 13:26:41
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all

I have been using the M7350 for 3 years to provide WLAN with Internet access in a vacation home. Until now, this has worked without any problems.
Last week, customers complained that they had no Internet. I immediately checked the network status of the provider and the subscription - everything was fine.
Since the vacation home is several hours away from me, I would like to be able to check the status of the router on site via the Internet and make changes if necessary.

Is it possible to do this with the M7350 via a dynamic DNS service? Or are there other solutions?

Currently I have no information about the status of the router or WLAN (faulty, switched off...) and so I can't really help my guests.

best regards

P51D

Options
1 Reply
Re:Remote (internet) management of M7350
2023-07-26 08:52:05 - last edited 2023-07-26 08:53:44

@P51D 

Hi, M7350 doesn't support remote management, and for other devices that supports it, remote management will not work either when internet stops working.

For now, it is recommended to let the guests check the settings and troubleshoot the issue directly, here is the troubleshooting guide.  

They could also contact local technical support if necessary.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 325

Replies: 1

Related Articles