P9 gets offline every few hours

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-07 08:03:59
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

Hey, 

I have 2 P9s. One as main on ground floor in the living room and one in 1st floor in bedroom. For like 2 years, everything worked without slightest problem. Recently, the one in bedroom (which serves only to get good wifi signal upstairs) gets disconnected after few hours (not sure excatly how many hours, as I always see its offline when I turn on playstation upstairs in the evening,  and see it cant connect to wifi)

Only thing I need to do to make work again is unplug the P9 in bedroom and plug again. After few mins it works flawlesly again.

Any ideas what can cause it? I even tried to delete the one in bedroom and add it from scratch again - didnt help. The main one in the living room works without any problem.

I didnt do any changes on the network etc... I just started to happen out of nowhere.

btw I am not sure about the HW version, Ill check when I get home

thx!

Options
1 Reply
Re:P9 gets offline every few hours
2023-08-08 09:55:11

@Roman_B 

Hi, Did the satellite P9 turn red during the disconnection?

Have you checked whether the satellite P9 is on PLC and Wi-Fi backhaul or Wi-Fi backhaul only?

It is also suggested to refer to the following suggestions:

Improve Powerline Backhaul on Deco P9

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 95

Replies: 1

Related Articles