VPN Client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VPN Client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VPN Client
VPN Client
2023-08-12 16:46:31 - last edited 2023-08-12 19:42:45
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

I connected NordVPN OpenVpn protocol to the router successfully as a VPN Client, but there is no internet access.  I've used both TCP & UDP config files.  I've connected my phone as a client.  I've changed the DNS to Google's.  I've reboot the main router, the Deco network, my phone, but still cannot connect to internet.  How do I resolve?

Options
1 Reply
Re: VPN Client
2023-08-14 11:23:18

@j0n 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Please make sure you got the OpenVPN client username and password from NordVPN service portal, not the email ID and password.

https://support.nordvpn.com/Connectivity/Router/1877338602/Setting-up-TP-Link-with-NordVPN.htm

When you connect the phone as a client, do you use OpenVPN Connect APP or NordVPN APP?

I see there has been a support ticket for your current issue and could you please reply to the email with a copy of the TCP & UDP config files?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 342

Replies: 1

Related Articles