Beta Software Improve Network Status and APP Control on Deco X50/X55
This Article Applies to:
Deco X50/Deco X55_V1
In a large or high-density wireless network, usually, more than 3 Deco units are installed around the house to provide high network throughput and full WiFi coverage. With the network system running over time, some issues may arise if the unnecessary background processes run out of most of the RAM usage, such as:
- Deco APP is slow to load or sync with the latest network status.
- Clients are missing or display the wrong online/offline status and connection type.
- Advanced features are missing under Deco APP>More or get "unable to save, please try again later" during configuration.
We are excited to share a public beta version of firmware for Deco X50/X55_V1 with the community. The beta firmware has made a huge effort in the Memory Optimization of Deco, which has proven to improve the overall APP control experience. If you happen to be troubled with the above issues, the beta firmware here would provide a great help.
1. Please be sure you have read the Terms and Conditions for TP-Link Beta Firmware before proceeding!
2. You can still upgrade to the official firmware if there is any.
3. Some new features would not be available when the router works in Access Point mode.