unstable internet need to reboot all the time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-29 22:45:33
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.09

i have a trouble recently with x20 keep dropping internet red light, then reboot it work about 20 minutes then no internet again. any solution  to fix that . thanks alot

Options
2 Reply
Re: unstable internet need to reboot all the time
2023-08-30 03:50:51

@peter12345l 

Hi, Have you checked when Deco was offline and turned red, can you still get an internet connection from the cable modem directly?

If not restarting Deco, could unplugging/plugging the internet cable between the main Deco X20 and modem restore the connection?

Or would restarting the modem restore the connection?

Could you please leave me a message about the IPV4 settings under Deco APP>More> Internet connection>IPV4 settings when Deco was red?

Please also refer to this link to change WAN DNS to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 to see whether it helped:

How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

For more details, please also refer to Main Deco turned red light

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re: unstable internet need to reboot all the time
2023-08-30 09:54:16

@peter12345l I am forced to reboot my main Deco X50-4G every night as it will turn unusable, every single night. Been horrible so far.

Options