HomeCare Parental Control & QoS Suddenly Stopped Working

HomeCare Parental Control & QoS Suddenly Stopped Working

143 Reply
Re:HomeCare Parental Control & QoS Suddenly Stopped Working
2024-03-06 10:22:47

@Sunshine 

Thank you for your great service!

I manage to update my firmware. It appears the firmware update available did not show on my Tether app.

I had to do login to my router on my PC and was able to see the latest firmware which matched the one posted here.

I am happy to report that after updating to the latest firmware Build 220919, it resolved my Parental Control issue.

Thank you again for your prompt and excellent service.

Options
2024-03-06 10:42:28

@Skhooks 

Thanks a lot for the update, glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-03-13 16:14:37

@Sunshine I have started a new thread for the Archer C9 experiencing the same issue here Parental Controls not working - Home Network Community (tp-link.com)

Options
Related Articles