Disconnection issues in X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-09 07:42:41
Tags: #IoT Network #performance
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 rel 37750

Dear Community,

I am having trouble in internet access after i installed single unit of Deco X60. My internet connection is 300 Mbps . I am facing below issues, kindly advise.

1.Internet disconnection issue

2. speed issues, some time getting 300 mb and some time 2 Mb . at the same time when deco x60 giving issues my other wifi ( ISPs) unit is giving me good speed.

3. Looks like some time range of the unit reduced ( i am not sure but may be due to less speed i observed).

I was planing to add x20 more unit but after seeing performance expansion is on hold .

Kindly advise if there is something wrong with unit or my settings.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Disconnection issues in X60
2023-09-13 11:06:48

@Iam23m 

Hi, Have you tried to factory reset the Deco X60 once before by holding the reset pinhole at the bottom for 1s?

You could refer to this link to separate 2.4GHz from 5GHz in case the issue is on a single band only:

1. the 1.2.4 firmware of Deco X60 V3 supports IOT network. Please enable the IOT network for 2.4 GHz only with SSID#1.

2. Turn off 2.4 GHz on the main network and leave 5 GHz only with SSID#2.

Then, please test again whether the disconnection often followed the same band or several mobile devices.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 1

Tags

IoT Network
performance
Related Articles