MR600 V2 disconnects from 4g until reset. New firmware needed!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-12 04:00:48
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Latest

Router keeps working but 4g disconnects and MR600 doesn't do anything to reconnect by itself.

I already set manual bands as Other post recommend. Also put only 3g and set up dayly reset but that's not a solution because the site is remote and sometimes you need to wait to many hours to the auto reset time.

As I could find this not only my problem and other user are asking a for script's to reset when router get disconnected. 

I think that firmware must allow the router reconnect automatically when lost connection so users not need to reset every day.

Also sms reset is not an option sms+code.

Options
3 Reply
Re:MR600 V2 disconnects from 4g until reset. New firmware needed!
2023-09-12 10:00:40

@Pocov 

Hi,thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

There are many factors that cause LTE disconnecting, could you please follow this post to email us or reply on the forum to provide the necessary information?

LTE keeps disconnecting

Options
2023-09-16 07:46:13 - last edited 2023-09-16 07:46:33

I think you should only add ping watchdog function and problems with lte connection will be resolved.

Options
2023-09-16 08:35:35

@Pocov 

Hello,

It's frustrating when 4G disconnects, especially in remote locations. You're right; a firmware  update should be  Authentic ideally include an automatic reconnection feature to enhance user experience. Hopefully, the manufacturer addresses this issue in future updates for the Archer MR600.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 452

Replies: 3

Related Articles