This Article Applies to:
All 4G LTE Routers
Some customers might experience interruptions or disconnections with their 4G LTE routers, their phones or laptops can connect to the router wireless network fine, while they display a 'No internet' error, and customers cannot access the internet. This article aims to provide suggestions on the issue.
1. When it loses the internet access, please check if you can still login to the router web GUI, then show us the Internet Status, SIM Card Status as follows. Compare the Network Type and Band, if they are the same as those when the internet is working fine:
2. If the band was changing to a different one when the internet interrupts, try to manually select a band that works in your network. Archer MR600(EU)_V2, TL-MR6500v(EU)_V1, and TL-MR100(EU)_V1 already support band selection on the latest official firmware; For other models, you can get the beta firmware from this thread:
If the issue is not resolved, report back by submitting a ticket via email with the subject ‘TP-Link Community- [Forum ID 265474] LTE keeps disconnecting’, or leave a reply on this thread. In either case, be sure to provide the following information:
- Working mode of the router
- Where are you based, and who is your SIM card carrier?
- System Log file without rebooting the router
- How often does the problem happen, and how does it recover?
- When did you purchase the router, when did the issue start to happen?