Votes

DHCP relay

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

DHCP relay

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DHCP relay
DHCP relay
2023-09-14 02:05:54
Model: Deco X50-5G  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

I use this router to get 5G signal and for Wifi, but I have my own DHCP server.

Please, add the option to use existing DHCP servers. The current settings are very limited.

Options
2 Reply
Re:DHCP relay
2023-09-15 07:23:10

@jbsilva 

Thank you very much for the feedback. I will add it to the community feature list first.

I don't think it is quite a common request for most Home users but will check if there is any more feedback.

I wonder if there is a plan to develop the DHCP server functions on Deco, what kinds of advanced settings you wish to have?

Thank you again and best regards.

Options
Re:DHCP relay
2023-10-07 19:36:15
I second the option to turn off DHCP in the settings. With regards to it not being an option for most home users, the ability for it to be there isn't complicated. It can also very easily be hidden behind a "are you sure" with warnings attached. Nearly all routers offer this ability, it's only since things have been made simple that have these options been removed or put behind a paywall
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 224

Replies: 2

Voters 2