Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
68 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?
2023-11-16 11:56:29

@Sunshine I've just loaded up the latest Beta firmware, after it had loaded up and the router restarted I did delete the pairing with the range extender and then re-pair them, just so I didnt hit any stumbling block. 

Options
Re:Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?
2023-11-17 03:30:29

@DannyRS 

Thanks for the update, let us know if there is any further issue, hope everything goes well and stable.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-17 13:26:20

@Sunshine when looking on tp link website I come across that the 600x doesn't have extender capabilities on its wireless modes specs? Left side 700x right 600x I've just bought another 700x see if that solves my problem. 

Options
2023-11-19 08:45:23

I'm still having problems. It failed after monthly reboot. I set it to daily and failures happen most times. 

Reverting back to the old version (before beta and last OTA) as it was 100% reliable then.  😞

I'll revert the 315 firmware at the same time, as I'm not convt if it's just the router firmware causing issues.

Options
2023-11-20 06:17:44

@Timmy200202 

Hi, RE600X has range extender mode as well, here is the specification of RE600X V3:

It is still recommanded to update the beta firmware of Archer AX73 and let us know if it resolves the problem.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-20 06:33:19

@dogshome 

Hi, do you mean you have enabled reboot schedule on the AX73 V2, and after the scheduled reboot, the router will be in bootloop?

Or the router stays on but loses internet? what about the LED Status?

Options
2023-12-19 21:36:32

@Sunshine any fixes for this? I have 100% reliability with the old versions, 0% with the update and 50% with the beta.

Options
2023-12-20 01:42:52

dogshome wrote

@Sunshine any fixes for this? I have 100% reliability with the old versions, 0% with the update and 50% with the beta.

@dogshome 

Hi, new official firmware has already been released, please check for update on the web GUI or Tether App. Or you could also download Archer AX73(EU)_V2_1.0.12 Build 20231023 manually from TP-Link official website:

Firmware Download for Archer AX73 V2

Options