Iphone has no internet connection

Iphone has no internet connection

14 Reply
Re:Iphone has no internet connection
2024-03-22 10:28:19

@Harbifh 

I've just installed a Deco XE75 Pro mesh network and my wife's Iphone XR suffers from the same issue. She was on IOS 17 before I installed the Deco so don't know if it was all OK on IOS 16. Every other WiFi device works fine.

There are numerous articles\posts on other forums by people suffering with exactly the same issue with no concrete solution. I work in IT and have tried everything but to no avail.

One of the problems with IOS updates is that they sometimes revert certain settings to what Apple believe they should be set to. Having encountered various WiFi-related issues with Iphones over the years and eventually finding the setting that caused the problem I then see the problem return after an OS update. I need to try and remember what I've changed in the past and give it another go.

The problem with Apple is they never seem to accept that any issues are of their own making. They prefer everyone that suffers from problems to spend more of their money on a new phone.

Options
2024-03-23 08:24:25

@SPBonzo66  @Harbifh   @Pagemakers  Please contact Apple support for this issue, since it's related to iOS 17 update

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
2024-08-14 11:12:11

@Harbifh Hello,

exactly same problem with all my Apple devices using IOS17: internet doesn't work with the deco. Deco works well with other devices (android and Windows). 

Any idea ? 

thanks

Options
2024-08-17 19:36:50
My issue was solved by reset my iPhone wifi setting and reset my Deco ,” it doesn't function from first time I do it 2 or 3 times after that everything back normal”
Options
Related Articles