Very slow speed with Main Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-16 09:01:11 - last edited 2023-10-16 09:04:46
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.4 Build 20230824 Rel. 63641

Very slow speed i have disabled nat pnp and qos but still very slow, when i first purchased it it has a limit 1200mbps but now my limit is 286mbps, from my isp i subscribe for 250mbps upload and download 1:1

Now my speed only 1mbps download and 100mbps upload, from my modem i can reach 250mbps download and upload

Another error is cant use speed test on my deco app, its always a fail test

How do i fix this, please help

Options
2 Reply
Re:Very slow speed with Main Deco
2023-10-17 07:43:09

@Fuis 

Hi, welcome to the community.

The "Test internet speed " issue on the Deco APP should be fixed now and please check again whether you can finish the speed test.

As for the low internet speed from Deco, did a power restart of the main Deco make any difference?

May I know who is your internet service provider?

Have you tested the internet speed on both wireless and wired clients? Are they all capped at 1m/s?

Please change a new cable and refer to this link to set a different Deco as the main Deco to see whether it could restore the speed:

How to Set up the Satellite Deco or a new Deco to be the Main Deco

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
Re:Very slow speed with Main Deco
2023-10-17 11:33:42

@David-TP speedtest says i have 250mbps upload and download but speedtest from ookla app fills up only 100mbps upload and download

I did a power restrart on main deco but couldnt fix the speed, although the 1mbps download has been fixed to 100mbps

Why is my setting on max speed limit from my wifi says i only have 286mbps for 5ghz

Im using my republic in indonesia with the 250mbps gamer package, i didnt use my computer to connect to main deco, i use my computer to connect through my main modem, it has max speed as its placed just beside my main deco through lan cables

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 157

Replies: 2

Related Articles