Archer V2100 Speedtest not available.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-16 10:07:43
Model: Archer VR2100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.6.0 0.9.1 v009e.0 Build 220518 Rel.41627n

I bought this router a month ago to replace an ISP one for better online gaming and so far it's not going well. As of a week ago I'm getting constant packet loss. I ran a line test with my ISP (TalkTalk) a couple of days ago and they said there appeared to be a fault. This morning, my internet is dropping out. I ran Speedtest on Windows and mobile and both showed high transfer but drop outs. I looked up the status of my broadband wtih the ISP and they report no issues, suggesting they fixed the fault. I ran a speed test on their website and it reported full speed to the router, problems over the Wifi.

I entered the Modem settings and tried the in-built Speedtest to test over the WAN, not the Wifi to devices. I've used this before. However, it's reporting 'Well, you're offline'. My history shows it worked a month ago.

Signal strength is good. I'm unable to diagnose where the fault is in my connection, ISP or modem. This speedtest should have helped but it's unavailable.

So far regretting my purchase...

Anyone know how to get this modem speedtest online?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer V2100 Speedtest not available.
2023-10-17 02:37:37

@ShiftyGeezer 

Hi, could you please run the built-in SpeedTest on the modem management page again? It should be working now.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 242

Replies: 1

Related Articles