Votes

Minor Swedish grammar error in App + LED suggestion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-17 12:50:15
Tags: #App
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

Hello

I just purchased the Deco XE75 2-pack and really enjoyed the fantastic and magic install of the network.

I installed using swedish language and I just noticed a minor grammar error.

At some point in the beginning it said "Starta [something] ...." while its configuring something. That means "You should start" something in order to continue something. But it's the app doing something. Correct should be "Startar" which means "Starting".

--------------

Another idea is to add a dimmed mode to the LED lights. Maybe it doesn't require other LEDs for that? Having them on is way too bright. But good when installing. Would be cool with something dimmed that is barely visible but available if you wanna look closely.

Anyways! I'm so happy that my 15 meter network cable around my flat is gone and I have great Wifi! :)

Take care!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Minor Swedish grammar error in App + LED suggestion
2023-10-18 01:50:07

@lasseedsvik 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedbacklaugh.

I will report the grammar error to the engineers and hope that it can be addressed and resolved through an app upgrade soon.

The dimmed mode of the LED lights is a brilliant solution for users who still want an LED indicator but find its brightness to be an inconvenience. I will add it to the weekly community report and forward it to the engineers for further evaluation.

Thank you again and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 271

Replies: 1

Voters 1

Tags

App