4g signal drops and then lags before finally reconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-23 15:06:11
Model: Archer MR400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220518 Rel.59424n

I purchased this unit to install at my mother's house.  I have used GiffGaff and O2 sims, both of which log in to start with but very quickly disconnect. If I am lucky then the system reconnects to the 4g network, if I am not it just simply whirs merrily to itself.  Is this an O2 issue (giffgaff being an O2 network), is it a duff unit or is this normal for the use I am expecting to put it to?

I am currently running a mobile phone with hotspot, and that works a treat! Do I cut my losses and return the unit?

Options
1 Reply
Re:4g signal drops and then lags before finally reconnecting
2023-10-24 08:45:04

@Frustrated-Mark 

Hi, please try the solution mentioned in this post: GiffGaff 4G LTE setup for TpLink MR200

If more troubleshooting, please refer to this thread and provide the requested information: LTE keeps disconnecting

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 232

Replies: 1

Related Articles