Weekly reports even when turned off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-30 08:10:44 - last edited 2023-10-30 08:15:13
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

Today (30th) I got a notification about a weekly report on my phone event though I've turned reports off.

I turned it off sometime last week after I got my first report.

I suspect that it's not completely working at all, or that gives reports when, in my case, the week has started already. But reports are, I guess, generated after week is done.

This is how the report looks like on my phone:

It clearly shows that it didn't register anything on Wednesday even though I've used the Wi-Fi as much as any other day that week.

I updated the Deco system 17th when I bought the system and there haven't been any updates since.

EDIT:

It should be possible to have reports but disable the notification.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Weekly reports even when turned off
2023-10-31 06:49:21

@lasseedsvik 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

On the Deco APP>Settings on the top left>App settings>Notifications>Monthly reports, you could turn it off here.

I think the "Reports" on/off option in the attached picture is to decide whether the reports will get a continuous update. If it is off here but the notification is on, in the next week, you might still get a push message but actually there is no new report.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Weekly reports even when turned off
2023-11-01 04:39:48

@David-TP 

I just got the monthly report so it did not help sad

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 319

Replies: 2

Related Articles