Easy mesh satellite router doesn't reboot automatically when main router is rebooted

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Easy mesh satellite router doesn't reboot automatically when main router is rebooted

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-02 12:16:34
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.13.1 Build 230609 Rel.31746n(5553)

Is just me or its an issue for everyone? whenever i reboot my router using web interface or tether app the satellite router doesn't seem to reboot along with my main router,is this a bug? if not then why not synchronize the rebooting process as we cannot manage satellite router,when we reboot the main router the connected(easy mesh Ethernet back haul) satellite router should reboot as well

Options
2 Reply
Re:Easy mesh satellite router doesn't reboot automatically when main router is rebooted
2023-11-02 21:14:44

@MysticMac 

Hi,

I am not sure everyone would like to have all their EasyMesh devices rebooted simultaneously. 

Currently there seems to be no way to reboot Satellites via the web interface, so for the time being you will need to use the Tether app to do that. 

Options
Re:Easy mesh satellite router doesn't reboot automatically when main router is rebooted
2023-11-03 00:18:11

@woozle thanks for your response,found the option in the tether app,i wanted both to restart simultaniosly because sometimes my connection drops when main router restarts and the sattelite doesnt,for now i'll use the option you mentioned,thank you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 713

Replies: 2

Related Articles