No Sim Detect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No Sim Detect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No Sim Detect
No Sim Detect
2023-12-13 08:15:35
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.16.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 191223 Rel.66638n

No Sim detected and i have downloaded a firmware version and when i upload it show please select correct file.How should i fix this no sim detect error sir.

Options
2 Reply
Re:No Sim Detect
2023-12-14 06:22:41

@ZawLin1116 

For SIM card not detecting issue, please follow this thread for troubleshooting: SIM Card not Found? 

For the firmware update issue, may I know which firmware you have downloaded? and did you unzip it first and upload the .bin file?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:No Sim Detect
2023-12-21 14:03:55

Use a different web browser to upload the firmware. Sometimes, browser-related issues can cause problems during the firmware update process. If the SIM card detection issue persists, try resetting the router to its factory default settings. This can often resolve configuration-related issues. Ensure that the SIM card is properly inserted into the router's SIM card slot. Try reseating the SIM card and rebooting the router.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 303

Replies: 2

Related Articles