Votes

Application-based QOS - Not Client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-18 02:01:56 - last edited 2023-12-19 06:41:12

I just bought this router and I'm pretty disgusted by the QOS being by device. I don't need my PC to be highest priority when all it's is doing is downloading things in the background. I definitely want it to be at the top priority when I'm playing online games or using the web. Looking at some of your manuals you did have this kind of feature supported in other devices I don't know why you chose to go with And almost useless implementation here.

I don't know if the reports have the breakdown of what applications are being used but my Asus router was far better in this regard.  I could not only see what was generating the most traffic but how much traffic was generated in a given period of time. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Application-based QOS - Not Client
2023-12-19 06:43:46

@Bladehawk 

Hi, welcome to the community.

It is already planned to support QOS based on Scene(Application) and Device Priority on HomeShield Models.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 233

Replies: 1

Voters 1