USB printer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

USB printer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
USB printer
USB printer
2023-12-19 18:08:22
Model: Archer D7  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.8.0 1.3

Hi, i've a problem with the USB printer controller. Actually, the model of my router is the Archer D50 V1, but there wasn't on the list when i typed Archer so i put Archer D7 otherwise i couldn't publish this Thread. I'm sorry about my english but i'm italian and i'm not so good. My proble, as I said before, is about the USB printer controller and it's installation on my mac. When I try to install it everything goes well and at the end it asks me to reboot the pc. When I log in my profile and I try to open the program it says: "

Control Center installation not completed. Reinstall it again." (translated).

I updated my mac to the latest version of MacOS (v. 14.2), tried many times to reinstall the program but it continue to say me that.
If I press OK, the program opens up but it doesn't find my router and the buttons are all obscured.

What can I do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:USB printer
2024-01-05 01:33:33

@Driver-problem 

Try a Windows computer if possible, the utility for MAC seems to support 12.x at most

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1

Related Articles