Votes

Manually deleting video from SD card

Votes

Manually deleting video from SD card

19 Reply
Re:Manually deleting video from SD card
2024-05-22 20:12:53
I know this post has been made in 2022 and we still do not see this easy option in the App. When the App already has an option to 'download' the video I still do not understand why your developers cannot make one more option to just delete unwanted videos from SD card? Like many in this forum have already mentioned, the ability to physically unmount the camera (especially when mounted high on the wall) is not a practical solution. Providing the option to delete via the App is not a rocket science that requires many "up votes" for this essential feature.
Options
RE:Manually deleting video from SD card
2024-05-22 20:14:18
This feature should be a very basic one in your App like many of your competitors. It has been already two years since this request was sought and it is disappointing that this simple request is still not provided.
Options
2024-06-05 15:09:32
Let us delete individual clips from the list of clips rather than either formatting the card completely or managing the clips by removing the sd card and putting it into a computer.
Options
2024-06-10 15:19:15

Just set up camera, can't believe there is not a delete function on the app. I'll be sending it back so I can purchase a camera with software that is actually useful.

Options
a week ago

@Phil-TC85 yes please! Great cameras, but need to delete when I have walked past at 2am in...er...not very much! No one needs to see that!

Options
a week ago
How is this still not a feature. Please allow deleting individual clips
Options
a week ago
This functionality would be very useful to keep the device's clip library manageable.
Options
Sunday

G-Boy wrote

Hi Guys its 2024!!! Why are you not allowing the user to select all video to delete or select individual video's to delete why must we format the memory card to delete. The camera is mounted so high , now i must get ladder everytime to get the memory card out. This is a big inconvenience please update

Totally agree with you @G-Boy 

Options
Wednesday - last edited Wednesday

@Phil-TC85 

Just bought a 3 pack TC85 and will promptly be returning this kit for this very reason. It is absolutely unacceptable and absurd that you cannot simply delete an unwanted video with your only option being either formatting the entire card, or climbing a ladder to retrieve the card to selectively delete videos. Unforgiveable. 

Options

Voters 16

+ 12 Voters

Tags

microSD card