AXE75 (5400) Config of access control and wifi mac filter

2024-01-04 10:48:03
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

first..
It seems that i cant config the address reservation: in the same way as my old tp-link 3150.. once a value is written i can only delete the input even if the colum says modify.
and i cant put in a unit alias name for each input..

sec..
When activating the access control / white list: After i put in the mac and unit alias name to the whitelist.
router wont let the same units in to the router wifi.
as fast as i turn it off the units get wifi acces.

how to fix this so it works...

third..
Really want to use: "DHCP client address reservation list"  "Access control white list"  "ip-mac binding"  "wifi mac filtering" 
instead of todays fancy secure stuff you don't see the secure config, what level of secure i want. 
looks like someone forgot to finish the advanced router secure gui functions on this parts..

my tp-link 3150 advanced config gui and functions was perfect working.
want that into my new tp-link AEX75 as well.

Options
2 Reply
Re:AXE75 (5400) Config of access control and wifi mac filter
2024-01-05 08:50:00

@Goaskin 

Hi, is there any error message when you configure the address reservation? and there is no any address reservation rules added or there are already some rules in the list?
Please share with us the screenshots.

Regarding the access control whitelist issue, please make sure the client device is not using private address/random mac address, or the mac address will change randomly thus unable to connect the WiFi.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:AXE75 (5400) Config of access control and wifi mac filter
2024-01-05 11:28:50
No error msg during config of ip adress reservation. Hard to give screenshots when router is at moms place a mile away from my resident.. I know about having static mac adress on units.. i have done the same config as on the "tp-3150" no changes on the units.. so it should work. done this hundreds of times before so no rookie..
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 292

Replies: 2

Related Articles