When attempting to configure the assignment of a static IP from the app, it freezes.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

When attempting to configure the assignment of a static IP from the app, it freezes.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-17 14:20:11
Model: Deco S7  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 Build 20230324 Rel. 50892

If I try to assign or configure a static IP from the app, the app becomes unresponsive, I lose the wireless connection, and another device prioritized for connection also loses internet access. It doesn't recover until I restart.

This also happened when I tried to set up DDNS

Device: Pixel 8

TP-LINK Deco App: Latest

Options
3 Reply
Re:When attempting to configure the assignment of a static IP from the app, it freezes.
2024-01-18 03:51:36

@spilca 

Hi, could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log?

How to submit Deco APP log

May I know how many online clients that are connected to Deco?

Did the Deco APP work better over the 4G mobile data?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:When attempting to configure the assignment of a static IP from the app, it freezes.
2024-01-18 13:03:22

@David-TP 

The number of online clients is 12. The same issue occurs even when using mobile network.

I provided the log from the app a moment ago.

Options
2024-01-19 10:32:21

@spilca 

Thank you very much. I will forward the logs to the engineers as soon as possible and please also wait for the reply through email.

Best regards.

Options