Weekly report data usage
Weekly report data usage
2024-01-22 19:43:04
Tags: #datausage
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Hello

I face an interesting problem regarding with my Deco x60. When I get the weekly report on my android phone, I can click on the notification and check data usage of each individual device in my network.

But when I go to report throug the app menu I cannot see data usade. Report only shows connected devices but data usage is not available.

This is what I see ckicking the notification. 

This is what I see through the app clicking the reports section.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Weekly report data usage
2024-01-23 06:16:57 - last edited 2024-01-23 06:56:43

@sakirimren 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Is there any chance that you could record a video clip or video link for me?

I tested on my side and I saw the same weekly"network" report in both the "Messages" notification and "Reports".

PS: I happen to see another similar post https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/652040.

The "Consumption of Traffic" is not supposed to appear in the Weekly report and I will check with the engineers first to see what might be the problem.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Weekly report data usage
2024-01-23 20:05:45

@David-TP I can only reach data usage when app sends me an android notification so it is not possible to make a video now. If I follow the message icon in the app and select weekly report notification I get exact same report as reports menu.

O guess somehow amdroid notification shpws monthly report (my device is new I do not have monthly report yet) instead of weekly report. I get that notification once a week. But if data is available weekly why it is not in weekly report?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 388

Replies: 2

Tags

datausage
Related Articles