Failed to port forward using Deco x80

2024-02-02 16:06:22
Model: Deco X80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20230829 Rel. 37096

Hey there, I cant seem to port forward with the Deco x80. 

Current Set up: A Cable from Modem to the Deco x80 (Router) and From there I connect A cable between the Deco to a 24 port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch (TL-SG1024DE) which for all of the LAN used in different floor (As well as my pc), So it might look something like this; 

SET UP

And I have gone to the deco settings, NAT Forwarding, Add the rules, inclueding Internal IP ( which i select "Use Client Ip Address" and Choose my PC that I wants to portforward) it automatic detects my computer IP and all, which i checked it is the correct IP from my PC)  that I am using for creating a pal world server. ;

But i still cant seem to port forward sucussfully as I check on my pc the port was not open.  Is there any steps I miss to port forward or using a deco as router will face diffculty of port forwarding (As i saw some of the threads people were facing issues port forwarding with deco as well). I've also try using their solution to port forward but it is still not working 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Failed to port forward using Deco x80
2024-02-04 07:16:08

@Benfx 

Hi, It is suggested to refer to this link to check the IPV4 address of the Deco X80 under Deco APP>More>Internet connection to see whether there might be a double NAT issue:

Double NAT

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 148

Replies: 1

Related Articles