IP Gateway Showing different on some devices except of default gateway

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-10 05:41:09
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello TP-Link Community

Hope you are fine,

When i connect the tp link router with WAN cable to my internet it shows different i gateways on some different devices

My default ip gateway is 0.50 but it shows 30.1 on some devices and on some devices which is connected to automatic DHCP it shows 30.4 &30. 20 series 

but my default gateway is 0.50 

kindly help me solve this issue i cannot understand why the default gateway is not showing on some devices  

Attached is the screenshot the final picture is my default gateway IP address the first two picture show the wrong

Options
15 Reply
Re:IP Gateway Showing different on some devices except of default gateway
2024-02-10 09:15:29

@akb_here 

This usually happens when you have more than one router in your network which is doing a NAT (double NAT).

Do you have any other router working besides Archer C80 (an ISP modem/router etc.) ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-02-10 09:41:57

@terziyski Yes I have another router but that is tp-link c6 this router can be used on another network 

In my office, there is 2 networks from different network providers 1 is used for VPN purposes to connect a server remotely and 1 is used within the office 

when I attached tp-link Archer C80 router with my in-office use network and Archer C6 is use from VPN 

when i replace the archer c80 router with another company router like Huawei router it works fine 

when I connect archer c80 it disturbs IP DHCP pool and also disturbs the C6 router which is on VPN it doesn't provide internet to the server after 3-4 hr then I turn off the server and on it again it works fine for 3-4 hr again

kindly help me to solve this issue

Options
2024-02-10 11:03:14

@akb_here 

A network diagram would be helpful to understand your topology.

Do these two routers C6 and C80 have any connection (wired or wireless) between them ?

What is the device with LAN IP address 192.168.0.50 and what is the one with LAN IP address 192.168.30.1 ?

How do you receive the ISP service - is there an ISP modem/router or ISP cable goes directly into your office ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-02-10 11:42:10

@terziyski 

Hi hope the attached diagram is helpful to you there are two ISP connection

one is 0.50 and the other is a public IP which  I cannot share with you (P2P connection)

my issue is if we have a 0.50 DHCP default gateway connection

then why does my router or wifi connection show 30.95 or something with  192.168.30...? series on some LAN or wifi device

Options
2024-02-10 11:54:08 - last edited 2024-02-10 12:25:01

@akb_here 

From your diagram there must be something going on in Server0 (probably with couple of network cards) which causes this issue.

What device and interface (WAN/LAN) is set with IP address 192.168.0.50 and 192.168.30.1 ?

Also confirm if the Switch0 and Switch1 are managed or unmanaged switches (do they have any IP configuration).

Options
2024-02-10 12:22:51

@terziyski 

0.50 is an isp provider ip but 30.1 is something different maybe it should give a router tp link C80  i change the router they give me the ip dhcp default which is 0.50 

but when i attach tp-link router except of that then it should give to the wrong like 30 series 

my default is just 0.50 which is connected to pc through lan cables via switches or wifi but when i attach tp-link router with my isp router it allocates wrong IP's and it interface the server internet which is different ffrom this internet 

we can provide two internet to our server one is 0.50 series internet and the other one is public ip which is different internet

Issue is the allocating worng ips to devices when i connect tp-link router C80 which you can see the first second one router tplink c80

Options
2024-02-10 12:42:34 - last edited 2024-02-12 10:37:48

@akb_here 

Do you have access to C80 web management interface ?

If you login C80 WebGUI you can definitely check what's the C80 WAN and LAN IP addresses:

If you don't know the answer to my question regarding switches (Switch0 and Switch1) at least post their make and model.

Without the requested info I got nothing to work with and advise.

Options
2024-02-12 04:49:43

@terziyski 

i have told you a public ip like wan IP 210.56.1.24 and LAN IP is 192.168.10.32

Options
2024-02-12 10:41:27

@akb_here 

I have meant the C80 router, not the C6 router:

If you post a screenshots from your devices just cover/blur any public IP addresses or MAC addresses for your privacy (you can edit your posts).

Options
2024-02-12 10:49:35

@terziyski 

C80  default ip is 192.168.0.50 and the public IP is 110.39.29.230 which is from isp 

Options