Which is the best Wi-Fi router available for under $150 that suits my needs?

2024-03-18 14:21:47

I'm in need of upgrading my outdated Wi-Fi router and I'm looking for the most stable option with the best value for under $150.

I reside in a 1-story, 1000 sq. foot condo and have two laptops, two phones, an iPad, and a Roku. We exclusively use Wi-Fi, so I'm not concerned about wired ports or USB capabilities. I'm primarily focused on a router with excellent range throughout my home, reliable connectivity, and the ability to handle 2-3 devices simultaneously. Our usage includes streaming Netflix (HD, no 4K), YouTube, Spotify for music, and general web browsing.

Currently, my router frequently disconnects and reappears, causing buffering on YouTube and Netflix often defaults to low resolution due to apparent bandwidth issues. My cable internet is rated up to 50 Mbps.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Which is the best Wi-Fi router available for under $150 that suits my needs?
2024-03-19 04:23:38

@Immanvvreite 

According to PCGuide website that would be Archer AX55 - <https>://www.pcguide.com/router/guide/best-under-150/

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 152

Replies: 1

Related Articles