Best wifi router under $150 for me?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-10 11:37:01 - last edited 2020-02-12 18:25:45

I've been using a very outdated wifi router and need to upgrade. I just want the most stable, best bang for my buck up to $150.

I live in a 1 story, 1000 sq foot condo. We have two laptops, two phones, ipad and roku. We only use wifi so I don't care about wired ports, don't care about usb or storage etc. I just want something that has good range throughout my home, stays connected and can handle 2-3 devices connected at a time. We use it for Netflix (HD, no 4k), Youtube, streaming music on spotify and we browsing.

My current router keeps disconnecting and disappearing then coming back online and we get a lot of buffering on youtube and netflix will constantly start playing low resolution because it apparently is not handling bandwidth. I have cable internet and believe it's rated up to 50 Mbps 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com

Options
2 Reply
Re:Best wifi router under $150 for me?
2020-02-11 07:59:19

@JonahAbel 

Hello, the common wireless routers can satisfy your needs; Like Archer C7, Archer A7, Archer AX series or Deco series.

They are dual band routers and they can handle your daily network devices; but it is hard to guarantee the actual performance cause it is related to the network environment.

And we do not know the price, while the AX series and Deco series will be more expensive as we know. You can check online to get more information.

Good day.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Best wifi router under $150 for me?
2020-02-11 08:02:55

@JonahAbel 

Hello, the common wireless routers can satisfy your needs; Like Archer C7, Archer A7, Archer AX series or Deco series.

They are dual band routers and they can handle your daily network devices; but it is hard to guarantee the actual performance cause it is related to the network environment.

And we do not know the price, while the AX series and Deco series will be more expensive as we know. You can check online to get more information.

Good day.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 846

Replies: 2

Related Articles