Please publish a list of extenders that support Ethernet Backhaul

2024-03-22 10:31:55 - last edited 2024-03-22 11:48:54
Tags: #EasyMesh #Ethernet Backhaul

Hello.

I am new to the TP-Link Community.

I have doing research to try to understand which Range Extenders (RE) support EasyMesh over Ethernet Backhaul.

As prospective buyer, am I finding very difficult to figure out this kind of information.

One problem is that the page about EasyMesh on the TP-Link website lists does not make a distinction between simple EasyMesh support and EasyMesh support with Ethernet Backhaul.

After a lot of research, I found out that only RE315 supports EasyMesh over Ethernet Backhaul, as stated in this page.

There is a page that lists the routers that support EasyMesh over Ethernet Backhaul.

Please, could TP-Link do the same for range extenders?

(This has been previously requested here and in the subsequent response, @David-TP agreed. However, it's been 2 months and we don't have a list yet).

---

Edit 1: Here is an example of another user stating how difficult TP-Link is making it for customers to understand this stuff.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Please publish a list of extenders that support Ethernet Backhaul
2024-03-25 02:08:56

@LuisFN 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

As explained earlier, RE315_V1 is the only model that supports Ethernet Backhaul so I don't make a separate list of extenders that support Ethernet Backhaul.

However, I have edited the original post and added some details here:

EasyMesh Range Extenders Start Supporting Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul

Best regards.

Options
Re:Please publish a list of extenders that support Ethernet Backhaul
2024-03-25 07:56:57

Hi,  @David-TP .

Thank you for creating this list. I'm sure it will be very useful.

Options