Wifi automatically Turned Off again and again and somethings only 2.4 GHZ is showing

Wifi automatically Turned Off again and again and somethings only 2.4 GHZ is showing

2024-03-25 14:53:35 - last edited 2024-03-26 08:36:28
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.9 Build 20230728 Rel. 45716(5553)

Hi Team,

I am using  TP Link Router 

Hardware Version:

Archer AX10 v1.20

Recently My wifi automatically turned off after 15-20 minutes and this is happen repeatedly, I am using both the bands that is 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ but sometimes i am having the signals of 2.4 GHZ only 5 GHZ is not showing ,

I have tried serveral ways but nothing happend i event tried reseting my router and setup again on default settings but still facing the issue when i checked the system logs of the router i Find out these logs PFA 

Please Help me solve this issue now its irritating i never expected That TP links poduct disappoints me 

Options
7 Reply
Re:Wifi automatically Turned Off again and again and somethings only 2.4 GHZ is showing
2024-03-25 16:23:13

@gaurav_sharma 

Are you using the router in a mesh environment - from the logs can be seen that WPS_INPROGRESS.

How about Smart Connect wireless feature is it On or Off ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Wifi automatically Turned Off again and again and somethings only 2.4 GHZ is showing
2024-03-25 16:31:31 - last edited 2024-03-25 16:32:45

@terziyski 

Hi , I am not using the mesh network its only one router only,

and talking about Smart Connect wireless  feature it is turned off i want seperate bands to connect with

Plus as you say its in progess you can also see some led command  signal is coming to tell to turn of the wireless network

Options
2024-03-25 16:38:38 - last edited 2024-03-25 16:41:32

@gaurav_sharma 

Have you pressed the back pannel WPS button for some reason ? It's just these messages in your logs that pointed in this direction:

If you didn't press the WPS button check if it's not stuck in a pressed position.

I would reset the router once again to test if that will improve the situation - press and hold the reset button (under WPS button) for about 10 seconds while the router is powered on.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-03-25 17:03:28

@terziyski 

I also tried these steps and reset my router from both the option on UI part and on pressing the button ,

also my router is in normal position hence not wps pressing button is there

Options
2024-03-25 17:14:25

@gaurav_sharma 

Well, the only thing you could do is to reflash the latest FW release manually and check if there's any improvement.

Check your router bottom sticker to confirm the router model, its HW version and FW region.

Here's how to do that manually (Case 1). If that doesn't help either you can contact your local support for assistance.

Options
2024-03-26 16:22:35

@terziyski 

Hi Tried these ways also but nothing happed when i am trying. to install the firmware its getting the upload error now after resetting it from the router end my wifi is not coming i tried serveral time but nothing happened

Options
2024-03-26 17:18:16

@gaurav_sharma 

Like I posted in my revious post (with a link), if nothing helps in your case - contact your local support for assistance.

Options