Deco BE85 keeps restarting on its own!

Deco BE85 keeps restarting on its own!

12 Reply
Re:Deco BE85 keeps restarting on its own!
2024-05-29 05:49:48

I'm going through the same problem with my be63 it just keeps on crashing or everything is very unstable or loses connection. At first I thought maybe it was because I'm mixing a b63 with two XE75 but I don't think that's the case because ever since I made the BE-63 the main deco, now my XE75s are so unstable and they never used to be like that but once I take the BE-63 out of the mix everything works fine nothing crashes so there's something wrong with their Wi-Fi 7 routers and the thing that bugs me is their engineers don't help or seem to know what to do to fix besides making do things you have already tried.

@ShehabHazzaa 

Options
Re:Deco BE85 keeps restarting on its own!
2024-05-29 05:59:06

@Sendo427 

I actually ended up returning the routers and getting full refund. At least I can appreciate TP Link for sending their Engineer to my house to check the issue himself. Once he checked and found that the issue is with the routers, he communicated with TP management and we arranged to return the routers and get my refund back. 

In general, I don't trust WiFi 7 yet. I switched back to my old WiFi 6e routers and I couldn't be happier. Until WiFi 7 technology matures and becomes reliable, I'll just stick to my current system. 

Options
Related Articles