The number of errors (pkts) increases up to 100,000 in 1 day and this reduces my speed.

The number of errors (pkts) increases up to 100,000 in 1 day and this reduces my speed.

3 weeks ago
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 0.8.0 v00a2.0 Build 230320 Rel.3438n

1 günde hata sayısı ( pkts ) 100.000'e kadar çıkıyor ve bu da hızımı düşürüyor. Bir çözüm var mı? Modemi sürekli yeniden başlatmak zorunda kalıyorum

Options
3 Reply
Re:The number of errors (pkts) increases up to 100,000 in 1 day and this reduces my speed.
3 weeks ago

@leventirs06 

If you use a POTS service from your ISP call them and let them check the qulity of your telephone line.

A similar phenomenon has been described here but it's for HW v1 and you're already with the latest FW release.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:The number of errors (pkts) increases up to 100,000 in 1 day and this reduces my speed.
2 weeks ago

@terziyski I called the ISP, but they told me there was no problem with my connection, they said it was due to the modem.

Options
2 weeks ago

@leventirs06 

I think it would be best to contact your local support for further assistance on this issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options