hp printer

hp printer

hp printer
hp printer
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago

hp officejet 8010  i had the same issues with tplink ax73 now the ix75pro  my hp officejet is droped off the network hp instant ink not seeing the printer online  the whole networking is working fine  all my 14 20 devices are seeing the internet are showing on the network  the hp printers shows the blue light that 5 ghz is connected to the network 

Wonfering if anyone else is experinceing this issue the printer is showing online then drops offline but your network works fine

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:hp printer -Solution

@tonyjp2022 

Hi, Do you mean, the HP OfficeJet 8010 is working well and online on the Deco APP, but the HP Instant Ink page constantly said the printer was offline?

like the post mentioned here:https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Instant-Ink/HP-instant-ink-offline-error/td-p/7635700

If you experienced the same issue on Archer AX73 and XE75 Pro, would it be possible that you might not configure the printer properly on the HP Instant Ink?

It is also suggested to refer to the following suggestions:

Thank you very much and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:hp printer -Solution

@tonyjp2022 

Hi, Do you mean, the HP OfficeJet 8010 is working well and online on the Deco APP, but the HP Instant Ink page constantly said the printer was offline?

like the post mentioned here:https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Instant-Ink/HP-instant-ink-offline-error/td-p/7635700

If you experienced the same issue on Archer AX73 and XE75 Pro, would it be possible that you might not configure the printer properly on the HP Instant Ink?

It is also suggested to refer to the following suggestions:

Thank you very much and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:hp printer
2 weeks ago
the instant ink shows offline but the printer is online in the dec app i can scan send print jobs to the printer but instant ink not seeing the internet my dns setting are 172.65.36.1 cloudflare zero trust gateway & 8.8.8.8 Thank you for the fast reply
Options
a week ago

@tonyjp2022 

It sounds like you're experiencing connectivity issues with your HP OfficeJet 8010 printer, despite your network appearing to be functional. The printer connects briefly but then drops offline, even though other devices are successfully connected to the network.

First, ensure that the printer's firmware is up to date and that it's within the range of your Wi-Fi network. Try restarting both the printer and your router to refresh the connection. You might also want to check for any interference from nearby electronic devices and ensure that the printer is not too far from the router.

If the problem persists, consider assigning a static IP address to the printer to prevent it from losing connection. Additionally, verify if there are any specific settings on your TP-Link AX73 or IX75Pro routers that could be affecting the printer's connectivity.

If none of these solutions work, contacting HP Support or seeking assistance from online forums with similar networking setups may provide further insight or troubleshooting steps.

Options
a week ago
Thank you for the help i have already did everthing you suggested both hp printers & tp link and deco routers are all updated to the current firmware i have contected hp many times it still lead back to cheap network card cant handle much printer relies on the network they cheap out part everything rely on
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 125

Replies: 4

Related Articles