Using TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender to send Audio

a week ago

Hello,

I want to use TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender to send Audio through WIFI, is it possible? How Can I receive audio on mobile, is there a specific app to receive audio? also is there a tp product to transmit audio through wifi?

Thanks a lot

Options
4 Reply
Re:Using TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender to send Audio
a week ago

@vb2010 

Hi, is the "TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender" TL-WA855RE?

I am a little curious about how you want to use the extender. What do you mean by "transmit audio through Wi-Fi"?

You can refer to this link to see how an extender works:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/wifi-extender/

Best regards.

Options
a week ago

@vb2010 Thanks for your reply, I learn about wifi extender operation, but I am asking about if I have a wireless router which boradcast Audio signal, can I use TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender to receive audio wifi signal from router then trasmit it to mobiles and tablets through wifi

Thanks a lot

Options
a week ago

@vb2010 

Hi,

I think it would help if you mention the brand and model number of the router that can broadcast an audio signal via Wi-Fi. Then we would be able to look up the router's specifications and see if the technology it uses is compatible with the TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender.

Options
a week ago

@vb2010 

Hello,

I can use a laptop as a audio source and send audio through ethernet to wifi router or I can use wifi of laptop as an audio source.

can you tell me which spec. you want to review before connect to n300 wifi extender

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 87

Replies: 4

Related Articles