Dropping downloads on EB810v

Dropping downloads on EB810v

26 Reply
Re:Dropping downloads on EB810v
Tuesday

@DerekLee I’m experiencing the same issue, exactly like yours.

Options
Wednesday

@mitchytan92 

i upgraded to deco be85..   its mostly stable with once or twice freeze frame.

i would say so far.. the deco 9 i used is very stable but this new aigo isp type has proven to be painful.

if not for the 10Gbe, i would stick to my deco M9.

Options
Wednesday

@Jarvis_ok 

Hi, you may check and upgrade to the latest firmware to confirm whether the issue remains, if you gor the router from Starhub.

If the problems remains, it is suggested to contact Starhub to confirm whether special settings is necessary for your network at the same time.

Options
Thursday

@JimmyLow Hi Jimmy,

I remember I escalated your case to our support engineers regarding the upload speed issue with the Deco BE85. Has that been resolved now?

Are you saying the Deco BE85 will freeze once or twice on your network? I remember that the Deco M9P is connected to the BE85's LAN and configured in Router mode, is there a specific reason for this setup? This configuration could lead to double NAT, which isn't typical for a home network.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Thursday
yes, speed issue is resolved. i just have to set the QoS at 8000 or 9000 n all is solved. freeze frame or lag still happens but much much less then the eb810v. so far only 2 time since i have use it for 2 -3 month. i have also upgrade to the latest firmware last week. 1.0.19 Build 20240719 Rel.
Options
Yesterday

@JimmyLow 

I'm glad to hear that. Enjoy the network!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Related Articles