Which Wlan Poweline for a house with six flats?

2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Which powerline from TP-Link can I use (or is recommended) if I want to distribute from one main wlan source up to six flats in one house.

All flats are connected via electricity.

Usually you get one main powerline and slave powerlines for the flats. As there are many offers for powerline solutions I do not know which one would do.

So I need one main powerline which connects to the incoming wlan and then six slave powerline adaptors.

Which TP-Link systems do I have to buy?

Can I use this one? Or is other one recommended? How can I order enough slaves (six of them)?

TP-Link WLAN Powerline Adapter Set TL-WPA8631P KIT

Options
1 Reply
Re:Which Wlan Poweline for a house with six flats?
a week ago

@Freedom666 

Hi,

Powerline devices needs to work within one power circuit, as they communicate with each other via powerline.

If that is your case, you can consider on the powerline products. And yes TL-WPA8631P KIT can work. If you need to add additional units, you can buy single TL-WPA8631P units separately: TL-WPA8631P.

Can I add more TP-Link Powerline Adapters into the existing network? How to choose the extra units?

And this guidance for your reference: How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 57

Replies: 1

Related Articles