Network disappeared from app

2024-06-12 07:40:15 - last edited 2024-06-13 20:28:59
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a DECO mesh network (two x55 + one x50) installed on my future house. AP mode.

On last weekend, due to some works in the house itself, I had to change the main unit for the x50 a few days, then, when the works were over, I change, through the app, the main unit back to the x55. Then, I rebooted the system through the app.

Until I left the house, everything was fine. Later that night, I open the DECO app and the network is totally gone. When I log into my account, through a Google Pixel phone and an iPad, it shows only this:

The network itself is working (otherwise my father-in-law that already lives in the new house would have warned me), but it isn't shown in my DECO account.

I haven't rebooted any of the units yet, because I can't go the new house for a few days, but is this situation normal in the DECO app? Has anyone faced this issue? Is a reboot enough or do I have to configure everything from scratch?

Thanks!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Network disappeared from app-Solution
2024-06-13 09:34:19 - last edited 2024-06-13 20:28:59

@fabps 

Hi,

If the Deco system works normally but it shows “We couldn’t find Deco”it shows “We couldn’t find Deco”, you can try the troubleshooting steps here:

What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Network disappeared from app
2024-06-12 13:46:09

@fabps 

Sometimes rebooting Google Pixel phone helps to fix that problem, I know as I have Pixel and dealt with this, too. Try that.

Options
2024-06-12 13:54:07

@Alexandre. 

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, I've already rebooted my phone and even reinstalled the DECO app. This also happens on my iPad app, so I think it's a problem on the TP-Link side of things.

When I have the chance, I'll unplug all de units and restart the network. If that doesn't resolve this issue, I'll have to reset all the units and configure everything again.

Options
Re:Network disappeared from app-Solution
2024-06-13 09:34:19 - last edited 2024-06-13 20:28:59

@fabps 

Hi,

If the Deco system works normally but it shows “We couldn’t find Deco”it shows “We couldn’t find Deco”, you can try the troubleshooting steps here:

What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2024-06-13 20:28:55

@Sunshine 

Right now, everything seems to be working fine, fortunately!

Options
a week ago

This is happening to me right now.

There is no error message anywhere.

Options