T310 / H100, no history in app

T310 / H100, no history in app

14 Reply
Re:T310 / H100, no history in app
Sunday

@Boneloc 

That's unfortunate to hear :( But thank you for the update! 

For anyone else coming to this thread, I've managed to get history online after unplugging my Deco X50 for a few minutes. The "Reboot deco" from the Deco app wasn't enough this time.

Options
Monday

@malmberg 

Please check if you can ring the H100 hub remotely (e.g. use celluar data) when the sensor data is not visible.

How did you get it fixed?  Do you have other Tapo devices? Especially the SubGHz devices (hub-required). Is remote management of other devices normal?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Monday

@Wayne-TP 

Next time I'm at the vacation house and the history stops working I'll try to ring it remotely

In this network I don't currently have any other Tapo devices, only two T310 and a H100 which connects with wifi to the Deco X50 5G. 

I didn't really "fix it", just unplugged the Deco X50 from the power supply for a few minutes before plugging it back in again. Last time I did this it worked for a few days before it stops reporting history again. I tried to restart the Deco from the app interface, but that didn't work. I've also tried to unplug the H100 for a few minutes, but that didn't work either, so it feels like it's most likely a problem with the Deco X50?

Options
Tuesday

@malmberg 

Possibly. More analysis is needed to locate the cause. You may contact the local support for this case whenever you're available for troubleshooting. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Related Articles