Tapo Smart Sensors

Tapo smart sensor can be an indispensable and powerful helper in your smart life. Automate the triggered movement with other Tapo smart devices, enjoy more convenience and a higher security level in your life.
Tapo Smart Sensors

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Tapo T310 Tapo T315 Issue Description/Phenomenon: If you are experiencing issues with the automation created using Tapo T310/T315 and it is not functioning as expected, please
Smart ActionsOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by homerjam
10Helpful
1704Views
9Replies
Smart Water Leak Sensor Tapo T300 Your vigilant guardian against unexpected water mishaps. Whether it's a bathroom, kitchen, or laundry area, Tapo T300 keeps a watchful eye on potential leaks in batht
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by dclissold
3Helpful
293Views
7Replies
How can I reduce Tapo C500 detection interval from 60 seconds to 20 seconds? A period of 60 seconds is too long for me and I like to save some disk space....
By tanmin01 · Latest post 18 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
38Views
5Replies
Where should I find Notification settings on my H310 temperature sensor? The only thing I was able to find was outside Comfortzone push reminder. In automation you cannot send push notifications to mo
NotificationSmart Actions
By Ojis · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
26Views
1Replies
Hi, I wonder has anyone knowledge of T310 temperature sensor compatibility with Sonoff zigbee bridge flashed with Tasmota and configured either with ZHA or zigbee2mqtt?
Automation Tricks
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Tuesday by DennisSchmitz55
0Helpful
251Views
7Replies
I am very new to Tapo Devices. Yesterday connected up a Smart Motion Sensor T100 & the Smart Hub with Chime H100. I am not tech savvy at all.... (even this took me 45mins) I do have some issues that I
Smart Actions
By Gizzyduck · Latest post Friday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
74Views
3Replies
I have a number of Tapo T310 smart temperature and humidity sensors that have been collecting data since the start of the year. I can view the data using the Tapo application on my iPhone, with option
By aDrain · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
Hello, I am considering buying the motion sensor Tapo T100, but I found the automation options are quite lacking. I read in this forum that soon, Smart Actions 2.0 are going to be released. So my ques
Smart ActionsPresalesAutomation Tricks
By PeePay · Latest post a week ago by aroedl
1Helpful
92Views
1Replies
Tapo Ecosystem Time to change. Make your life smart with Tapo Ecosystem.
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jfilipelcarvalh
1Helpful
88Views
1Replies