Problems With TP Link Nano Router

Saturday - last edited 13 hours ago
Model: TL-WR802N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Been happily using my Nano router to turn a wired printer into w wireless printer for some time now - very happy with it and it's performance. Recently changed ISP with used a different IP address string.

Forgot what I had set the admin password to so factory reset the nano router.

Now when trying to sign in i can connect wirelessly to the network but it says No Internet access and I cannot access the router by using either the IP address or the Webpage address.

I know I must be doing something silly 

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Pat

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Problems With TP Link Nano Router-Solution
Yesterday - last edited 13 hours ago

@PatK 

This guide should help you to configure your nano router in client mode and transform your printer in a wireless client device.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Problems With TP Link Nano Router-Solution
Yesterday - last edited 13 hours ago

@PatK 

This guide should help you to configure your nano router in client mode and transform your printer in a wireless client device.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Problems With TP Link Nano Router
9 hours ago

@PatK 

I have tried that with the local network setting set as per the attached  guide with the local firewall switched off but the adapter still cant be found when trying to connect by the web browser - tried Edge and Chrome

Can ping 192.168.0.20 ok though - I know I must be doing something sill but I am pulling my hair out

BTW using Windows 11 Pro

File:
How-to-connect-TP-Link-Nano-Router-to-WiFi-Router.pdfDownload
Options
Re:Problems With TP Link Nano Router
4 hours ago

@PatK 

Hi Guys,

Dont know how I have managed it but I have managed to configur my Router now - thanks for all your help

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 60

Replies: 1

Related Articles