Archer MR505 issues (DDNS and signal lost)

2024-07-16 13:19:05
Model: Archer MR500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: .13.1 Build 240205 Rel.59931n(4555)H

Hi,

I've got some issues with my Archer MR505.

First of all I've scheduled a daily reboot but still I have to reboot it twice a day because it seems that after some hours a client connected to it is not able to surf the web. This is boring.

Second, even if I'am a registered user my DDNS link does not work. It should be useful to reboot MODEM from outside home, but it never works even from home.

Are there any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Marco

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR505 issues (DDNS and signal lost)
2024-07-17 06:21:11

@mbarbaro 

Hi,

When you lose internet, will the devices still connect to the router's WIFi?

Please insert the SIM card into another router and test if the SIM card can get stable internet access. Or you can insert it into a phone and enable a hotspot to test,

And you can also check if there is a new firmware for the router. And check if the firmware update can help.

And about the DDNS issue, please maker sure that the router can get a public WAN IP.

Troubleshooting Guide of DDNS function on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router or Deco Router

If all steps above cannot help, please contact the support directly with results above.

Contact

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 134

Replies: 1

Related Articles